Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sophia's Birthday Cake!




Well, I'm a tad sad that my "baby" turned two! It's been over a month and I have really been avoiding the facts....its done....she's two...she's officially a toddler and not a baby and I'm not ready to realize that!


Anyways, she looked adorable in her Foofa custom dress that Gwen made ( http://www.withcherriesontop.etsy.com/) and her Foofa bows. Her party was Yo Gabba Gabba and it was a nice party for a two year old.


I'm so proud of the lovely little girl my Sophia is becoming! She is the sweetest most loving baby girl (there I go again with the baby...). Her favorite thing now is singing "twinkle twinkle little star" all day long.


2 comments:

  1. She is beautiful! Yes, what a mixture of sadness and joy to leave babyhood and see "the new" two year Sophia.

    Eve and Joseph were just asking about Michael and Sophia yesterday-they made a big impression on their Nashville cousins!

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a festive-looking cake & party! There are no rules about calling her baby...I still call Livi my baby and she's almost 5. :) Sophia is getting more an more beautiful as she grows! I'll bet that cake made her smile!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...